Plantation-Plain Log Cabin, MUST BE MOVED. Built in 1818 by owner and four Cherokee braves, originally located in Hall County, Georgia, then moved to Gwinnett and was once part of a history museum. 18′ x 28’6″, two-story, four rooms (2 over 2), stacked porch and balcony, hand-hewn logs 12″ x 8″, several spare logs included. Excellent condition – was encapsulated in a larger house for over 100 years. Very interesting history.