November 4-13, 2022
Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Morroco
The Georgia Trust invites you to discover Morocco, the jewel of North Africa. Guests will travel to Casablanca, Fes, Marrakech and other fascinating cities, exploring unique architecture, ancient ruins and iconic landmarks. Travelers will enjoy private tours and excursions, local cuisine, and exquisite accommodations.
This trip has limited availability and is expected to sell out.
November 4-5, 2022
In Fes, guests will stay at the stunning Palais Amani, an 18-room property, housed in the former home of one of Fes’ most prominent families.
November 6-10, 2022
After exploring Marrakech, guests will experience the soul of Moroccan hospitality at the legendary La Maison Arabe, a luxurious riad-hotel set in the heart of the ancient medina of Marrakech.
November 11-13, 2022
Guests will retire to the Kasbah Bab Ourika, known for its spectacular, unrivaled views of the Atlas Mountains.
Pictured: La Maison Arabe, Marrakech
To reserve a spot for this exclusive travel opportunity, please do the following:
- Complete and return the registration form to: Georgia Schley Ritchie, Protravel International Atlanta, 1175 Peachtree Street, Suite 1206, Atlanta, GA 30361
– OR you can complete, scan and email the form to email@example.com.
- Call Julia Koenig (Assistant to Georgia Schley Ritchie) at 317-902-0950 with credit card information.
- Send a check made out to The Georgia Trust for a $400 per person donation to:
The Georgia Trust, 1516 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta GA 30309.
– OR click here to pay online, use “Other” field to enter $400, and indicate the Morocco Study Tour under “Reason for Donation.”
Please note that per the registration form, the deposit is nonrefundable so we encourage you to explore travel insurance options.
Pictured: Majorelle Gardens and Yves Saint Laurent Mansion