Located in Macon, Hay House is one of Georgia’s most historic houses and distinguished structures.
The Johnston-Felton-Hay House in Macon was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974.
Construction began in 1855 and continued into 1859. The House was built in the Italian Renaissance Revival style, a marked contrast to the Greek Revival architecture of the antebellum period. In addition to regular tours and special events, Hay House is also available for event rentals, including weddings, receptions, banquets and other occasions.