A Holiday Tradition for Over 20 Years!
Weekends, November 29-December 19, 2020
1516 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
New Safety Measures & Procedures
In order to comply with CDC Guidelines for Events and Gatherings, Santa at Rhodes Hall will incorporate new safety procedures in an effort to protect our staff, Santa and participating families. Please see below for measures that the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation will be taking:
- The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation will require that a waiver of liability must be signed prior to entry to Rhodes Hall.
- Santa at Rhodes Hall will be limiting the amount of appointments offered per time slot.
- The Georgia Trust will offer a modified layout for Santa at Rhodes Hall to allow for social distancing, including limiting each appointment to immediate family only (parents/guardians, siblings), using multiple entrances and exits to discourage crowded waiting areas, and eliminating food and craft stations.
- Children will not be permitted to sit on Santa’s lap, photo will be taken with children standing beside (or sitting below) Santa.
- Babies will need to be photographed with their parent or sibling. Santa will be unable to hold babies.
- Mandatory masks and temperature checks for all staff and volunteers.
- Masks will be required while waiting for your appointment. Masks are not required for photo with Santa. *Children under the age of 2 are exempt.
- Guest temperature checks required at check-in. If temperature exceeds 100.4 F, guest will not be permitted to proceed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided. Sanitizing is required prior to visit with Santa.
- Staff and volunteers will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces within Rhodes Hall between uses as much as possible.
- Cash will not be accepted for merchandise purchases. Credit card and check will be accepted.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 | 4-8 p.m.
Pet Night is a one-night only personal appointment with Santa at Rhodes Hall for your pets. As long as your pets are friendly and well behaved, they’re invited! Both children and pets are allowed in pictures. This is a pets-required event, so guests without pets should reserve a regular Santa appointment. Pet Night is $40 per family. All proceeds benefit the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation.
Know Before You Go
Help making a reservation
For more information about booking your family’s appointment with Santa, contact our Special Events Department at SpecialEvents@GeorgiaTrust.org or 404-885-7812.
Changing a reservation
To make changes to your reservation, contact the Special Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-885-7812. No changes or refunds will be given within 72 hours of your appointment.
Want to volunteer for this magical event?
Contact email@example.com or 404-885-7812.