Celebrating 25 years as Atlanta’s most beloved holiday tradition!
Weekends, November 19 – December 11, 2022
1516 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Sign up early! We’re celebrating Santa’s 25th anniversary!
Appointments fill up fast for Atlanta’s most beloved holiday tradition! This year marks Santa at Rhodes Hall’s 25th anniversary, so we’re expecting spaces to sell out earlier than usual, so make your family’s appointment as soon as possible!
Purchase a digital image to use in your family’s Christmas cards!
A printed 5″x7″ is included in the cost of your appointment, but you’ll also have the opportunity to purchase a digital image at the event. Digital images will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your appointment.
Santa’s 2022 Schedule:
- Saturday, November 19, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30, 5-7 p.m. (VIC Night) – A complimentary evening with Santa for the Very Important Children of Camp Sunshine and Kate’s Club
- Saturday, December 3, 9 a.m.to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Pet Night)
- Saturday, December 10, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Pet Night is a one-night only personal appointment with Santa at Rhodes Hall for your pets. As long as your pets are friendly and well behaved, they’re invited! Both children and pets are allowed in pictures. This is a pets-required event, so guests without pets should reserve a regular Santa appointment. Pet Night is $40 per family. All proceeds benefit the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation.
Know Before You Go
Help making a reservation
For more information about booking your family’s appointment with Santa, contact our Special Events Department at SpecialEvents@GeorgiaTrust.org or 404-885-7812.
Changing a reservation
To make changes to your reservation, contact the Special Events Manager at SpecialEvents@GeorgiaTrust.org or 404-885-7812. No changes or refunds will be given within 72 hours of your appointment.
Want to volunteer for this magical event?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-885-7812.