Santa is back at the North Pole. Check back in July when we will start taking reservations for the 2023 event.
See Santa in the Castle on Peachtree
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to introduce the children in your life (or yourself) to the magic of Santa at Rhodes Hall.
Weekends, November 19-December 11, 2022
This year’s event will celebrate the 25th anniversary of Santa at Rhodes Hall, Atlanta’s most beloved holiday tradition!
Skip the malls, avoid the lines, and come to Rhodes Hall for a fun, easy and enjoyable Santa experience. On weekends from November 19 through December 11, 2022, the “castle on Peachtree” will be transformed into a winter wonderland featuring personal appointments with Santa at Rhodes Hall.
Make a Reservation
Reserve your family’s appointment with Santa for only $50.
- Includes photo session and a custom 5×7 portrait with Santa. You may bring your camera or video recorder for an additional $20 (payable at the event).
- Each child will receive a Christmas goodie bag to take home.
Groups with more than four children should register for an additional time slot.
Want to make reservations with friends or family in the same time slot? Make multiple appointments in one transaction! Our website shows you how many spaces are available for each time slot and allows you to add multiple reservations in your shopping cart. To book multiple appointments, add one appointment to your cart. Then return to the calendar to add another.
Santa at Rhodes Hall has a limited number of spaces, so be sure to book your family’s appointment early. Thanks to you and your families, Santa at Rhodes Hall has become one of Atlanta’s most popular Christmas traditions, selling out each year. We greatly appreciate your past support and hope to see you again this holiday season.
All proceeds benefit the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation’s mission to reuse, reinvest, and revitalize Georgia’s historic resources.
Sign up early! We’re celebrating Santa’s 25th anniversary!
Appointments fill up fast for Atlanta’s most beloved holiday tradition! This year marks Santa at Rhodes Hall’s 25th anniversary, so we’re expecting spaces to sell out earlier than usual, so make your family’s appointment as soon as possible!
Purchase a digital image to use in your family’s Christmas cards!
A printed 5″x7″ is included in the cost of your appointment, but you’ll also have the opportunity to purchase a digital image at the event. Digital images will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your appointment.
Santa at Rhodes Hall is SOLD OUT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our wait list.
Santa’s 2022 Schedule:
- Saturday, November 19, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, November 30, 5-7 p.m. (VIC Night) – A complimentary evening with Santa for the Very Important Children of Camp Sunshine and Kate’s Club
- Saturday, December 3, 9 a.m.to 3 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Sunday, December 4, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, December 7, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Pet Night) SOLD OUT
- Saturday, December 10, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Sunday, December 11, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT! Pet Night
Please contact email@example.com to be added to our wait list.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Pet Night is a one-night only personal appointment with Santa at Rhodes Hall for your pets. As long as your pets are friendly and well behaved, they’re invited! Both children and pets are allowed in pictures. This is a pets-required event, so guests without pets should reserve a regular Santa appointment. Pet Night is $40 per family. All proceeds benefit the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation.
Know Before You Go
- If you have a fever (100.4 or over), cough, shortness of breath or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not come in for your appointment.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please contact Brittany Darlington, Director of Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to offer refunds within 72 hours of your scheduled appointment.
- All appointments must be pre-registered. We do not accept walk-up registrations.
- Families attending together should book separate appointments. Each time slot offers up to 4 appointments so you should not have a problem reserving appointments in the same time slot.
- If you wish to take a group photograph with multiple families, you must register for an additional appointment. If you need assistance coordinating registration for multiple families, please contact Director of Special Events at email@example.com.
- All changes or cancellations must be requested via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to our busy Santa schedule, we are not available by phone.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment with Santa, we will do our best to reschedule. Please keep in mind that we can only reschedule an appointment if we have an available time slot.
- Each time slot accommodates up to 4 appointments.
- If you wish to use your own camera, you may bring your own for an additional $20 fee payable at the event. This includes cameras, video equipment, phones, and other technology.
Help making a reservation
For more information about booking your family’s appointment with Santa, contact our Special Events Department at SpecialEvents@GeorgiaTrust.org or 404-885-7812.
Changing a reservation
To make changes to your reservation, contact the Special Events Manager at SpecialEvents@GeorgiaTrust.org or 404-885-7812. No changes or refunds will be given within 72 hours of your appointment.
Interested in sponsoring this magical event? Contact Brittany Darlington at email@example.com or 404-885-7812.
Want to volunteer for this magical event?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-885-7812.