In order to comply with current CDC Guidelines for Events and Gatherings, the Ramble will incorporate new safety procedures in an effort to protect attendees, homeowners, volunteers and staff.
The Georgia Trust will be implementing the following measures:
- Release of Liability must be signed prior to registration. This waiver will be provided electronically at the time of registration.
- Masks will be mandatory prior to entry to all interior sites.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each location.
- Registration and packet pick-up will be drive-through only to ensure social distancing.
- Access to interior sites will be limited to 10 Ramblers at a time. Docents will be on hand to coordinate entry to sites. Please maintain a minimum distance of six feet while waiting for entry and while touring sites.
- Closing reception will be held outdoors. Individual beverages will be available to pick up as you wander the property.
There are no paper tickets. If you make your reservation online, you will receive a confirmation email that will be automatically sent to your email address. This email is for your records only, you do not need to bring this with you. When you arrive at registration, you will pick up your tour program, map and name badge for the weekend.
Yes. Please call our Special Events office 404.885.7812.
Tours are done at your own pace and require a good amount of walking, often over uneven streets and sidewalks. Wear flat, comfortable shoes. You will follow your program and map to each of the sites. You do not have to do the sites in their numbered order.
There are a variety of ticket options with and without meals. A full-registration includes Friday dinner through Sunday brunch. Most meals are buffet style and may be held outdoors under tents to accommodate the large group.
Registrants who purchase non-member tickets will receive a one year membership to The Georgia Trust. If you purchase a non-member ticket for someone else, you must provide their mailing and email address, in order for the membership to be processed correctly.
Please dress comfortably. Flat, comfortable shoes are a must both for your comfort and for the protection of historic hardwood floors. Guests in high heels or shoes that could damage floors may be required to remove their shoes prior to entering a private property.
These tours take place with private residences, rather than public spaces, and therefore are not often handicapped accessible. Some, but not all, guests with mobility limitations have felt the tours met their expectations.
Rambles are designed to provide an engaging experience for adults. However, children may participate if the parent ensures good behavior. Regular tickets must be purchased for children 12 and over. There is a student tour-only option available.
Your Ramble map and program provide restroom locations for each day’s tour. Restrooms in private homes are not available on the tour unless listed otherwise.
Tours go on rain or shine and tickets are not refundable. Please keep in mind that hurricane season is from June 1–November 30. If the Ramble area is under an official NASA-issued tropical storm warning, advising evacuation, the event will be canceled.