Designed in 1928 by Atlanta architect William J.J. Chase, this building originally served as the old Moultrie High School. After being vacated by the Colquitt County Board of Education in the 1970s, the building was rehabilitated into an arts center, which has become a hub for cultural opportunities with outreach programs in the six municipalities that make up the county.
The Arts Center is threatened by its current state of disrepair and ongoing maintenance needs. While many campaigns have been orchestrated to raise funding, there is still a significant need to prevent further damages and deterioration. Support for building repair and maintenance is critical for the Arts Center to continue to reach the entire county with affordable and engaging arts experiences.
Images by Halston Pitman | Nick Woolever | MotorSportMedia