Fountain Hall Development Group, LLC
From its construction in 1882 until 1929, Fountain (Stone) Hall primarily functioned as the administration building for Atlanta University, though it contained a chapel, library, recitation rooms, and laboratories during various times in its history. It served in a similar capacity for Morris Brown College for many years. Currently, the structure contains offices, including that of renowned scholar Dr. W.E.B. DuBois, a chapel, art studios, and a gallery.