Join our team for the Uptown Rhodes Race. All volunteers receive a race t-shirt and a delicious lunch.
We have many volunteer opportunities where we need extra hands:
- Registration/results – Check in pre-registered participants, register walk-up participants, distribute goody bags, assist with race results
- Course monitors – Responsible for keeping the course safe for the runners (i.e. ensure course is clear of pedestrians, spectators, cars, etc.).
- Start & finish Line – Assist in the set-up/break-down of the area, manage runners in the chute area, and time runners
- Course logistics – Will set-up and break-down the race course. Jobs include placing cones & signage along the course and managing water station trash.
- Post-race party – Set up, maintain, and break down event area located at Rhodes Hall. Jobs include icing beverages, maintaining cleanliness, and assisting participants.
Want to volunteer?
Contact Special Events Manager, Brittany Darlington, at 404-885-7812 or firstname.lastname@example.org.