Originally built in the Federal style in 1820, this historic home received a Victorian facelift before the turn of the 20th century, introducing the front bay windows. The house was further enlarged in the 1970s with the rear addition of a gracious master suite above a finished daylight basement, both overlooking a private poolside garden oasis. Boasting a kitchen with Bosch and Sub-zero appliance, keeping room, wood-paneled library, formal spaces, and brick garden walls, this is one of the most well maintained and tastefully updated houses in the historic district.
Contact InfoRoss Sheppard, Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
contact via email