Rhodes Hall (photos by Diane Kirkland)
- $7 Behind-the-Scenes tour brings visitors to all 3 floors
- $5 per person for a guided tour of the 1st floor
- $1 off of tour price for seniors, students and children age 6-12
- Free admission for Georgia Trust members and children under 6
- Discounted rates available for groups of 10 or more.
- $20 per person for our Luncheon Tour package. Click HERE for details.
Rhodes Hall offers three tours: Historical, Behind the Scenes and Luncheon Tour.
Click here for tour details.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Guided Main Floor and Behind-the-Scenes tours are offered on Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., with tours starting on the hour. Last tour begins at 1 p.m.
*Open on weekdays to group, school and luncheon tours by appointment
Rental tours are offered by appointment only. Call 404-885-7800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment. Click here for rental information.
1516 Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Rhodes Hall is proud to be a Distinctive Destination of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We welcome all National Trust members to receive free admission and a 10% discount off of all gift shop purchases when visiting our site. Visit www.PreservationNation.org/DistinctiveDestinations for more information.